Google invites applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada for Technology Startups in 2022.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future.
In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- Participating startups should leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations today and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
- Google Canada is uniquely positioned to add value to a wide range of technology startups, including those working in novel applications of AI/ML, cloud, healthcare, sensing, AR and more.
How to Apply
Deadline: Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada are ongoing.