MAXQDA invites applications for the MAXQDA Research Grants for Early Career Scientists in Germany in 2022.
The #ResearchforChange grant is an initiative of VERBI Software that aims to support researchers, research projects, and networks. The grant provides financial support and methodological training for early career researchers whose work aims to investigate, support and raise awareness of empowerment initiatives.
Worth of Award
In view of this, researchers are sure to receive
- A one-time $1,000.00 cash scholarship (in the currency of your home banking institution).
- A free two-year license for MAXQDA Analytics Pro (min. $350.00 value).
- 2 online training sessions conducted by a Certified MAXQDA Trainer (up to $300.00 value).
- VIP customer service from the MAXQDA technical support team.
- Participation in the MAXQDA Community.
You will also have your research featured on the MAXQDA website and social media.
- must currently be an early career scientist: an undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters/PhD) student or a scientist who received their highest educational degree within the past 3 years.
- must be conducting or intending to conduct qualitative or mixed-methods research focused on womens’ and girls’ empowerment in the areas of political participation, peace and conflict, economic participation, social development, health, environment, human rights, or other related areas.
- uses or intends to use MAXQDA to analyze their research data. Knowledge of MAXQDA is not required but is an advantage in the application process.
- must be willing to submit one research report or research blog article (700-1000 words) in English to VERBI Software GmbH and complete the necessary edits with the MAXQDA team.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees, Professional MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online application form in English and upload the following documents:
- Research expose including the section on motivation (max. 1000 words) as one PDF file. The research proposal should:
- identify concise research goal(s)
- address the research question(s) in a sound theoretical and methodological way
- entail a detailed methodology section with a data analysis plan using MAXQDA
- contain a realistic and manageable work plan
- elaborate on your motivation to participate in the MAXQDA Research Grants Program 2022
- Professional/Academic Resume/CV as a PDF file
Deadline: Online applications will be accepted until 11:59 pm, July 15, 2022.