Zurich invites applications for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge for Post Graduate Students Worldwide in 2022.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating students an opportunity of a lifetime. That is the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
Worth of Award
As a result, top teams in the Zurich Enterprise Challenge for Post Graduate Students
- Work with Zurich and selected multinational customers, such as CBRE, Mars and Nestlé, on current corporate challenges.
- Receive a cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team, and CHF 2’000 for the runner-up.
- Earn a certificate highlighting their achievements.
- The Challenge is designed exclusively for enrolled Masters, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Students graduating in 2022 are also eligible for the Challenge.
- Any student, independent of his/her area of studies, interested in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects is encouraged to participate.
- As a matter of fact, multiple teams representing the same university can equally join the Challenge.
How to Apply
- Before sending in your application, select your team members (3-4) and assign a team captain to register and manage the communication with Zurich and submit your presentation.
- Your presentation can be a video up to 6 minutes long presenting your innovative solution to the case study.
- Should you encounter technical difficulties please send your team registration to [email protected] including a list of all team members and university names indicating who the team captain is and your team name.
Deadline: Registration for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022 will close on June 26, 2022.