Transparency invites applications for the Transparency International School Scholarships for Graduates and Young Professionals for the 2022/23 academic session.
This year’s School will be organized in an all-empowering format ONLINE. It will welcome 120 future leaders from more than 60 countries.
Worth of Award
There is a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers available.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals.
- It welcomes individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- It does not discriminate against its applicants on the grounds of race, colour, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
How to Apply
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. You are, therefore, strongly advised to prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the Transparency School Scholarships is July 17, 2022.