Applications are currently open for the Global Good Fund Fellowship for Social Innovators in the USA in 2022.
The Global Good Fund creates a better world by investing in society’s most innovative entrepreneurs. This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their business.
Worth of Award
Fellows who possess a growth mindset will have the chance to receive mentorship and coaching to scale their enterprises and develop leadership skills to best drive their businesses and teams to success.
To be eligible, enterprises must
- be at least two years old;
- have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
In view of this, candidates are expected to be
- committed full‐time to running their enterprise;
- under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- not currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- in a position where they have decision making power.
To be eligible, organizations can be
- for profit, non-profit or hybrid
- international, domestic or both
- for-profit, hybrid, or undecided ventures, as long as the core mission is to create measurable social change.
They should also have a set and sound business model with the ability to scale in the long term.
The Global Good Fund fellowship is primarily focused on selecting enterprises in the following sectors:
- Financial Technology,
- Economic Mobility and
However, applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systematic change will be considered.
How to Apply
To start your application, simply click here.
Deadline: Applications for the Global Good Fund Fellowship close on June 30, 2022.