Absa Bank Kenya in collaboration with BMZ and other partners invite applications for the Absa SHE STARS Program for Female Entrepreneurs in Kenya in 2022.
The Absa SHE STARS Program supports female entrepreneurs from various sectors in Kenya to overcome some of the most prevalent challenges of today’s women in the business world.
Worth of Award
The selected participants will receive:
- Training in business skills
- Mentorship with experienced female entrepreneurs (BIG SISTERS)
- Networking opportunities
- Peer-to-peer support
- Access to markets and blended finance support
To be eligible, applicants are expected to
- Lead a business or a corporate business unit with an annual turnover of more than Ksh 30 million.
- Have business development mentorship experience for at least 5 years
- Have experience in engaging with MSMEs.
Furthermore, the business should be solving a challenge within the following sectors:
- Retail and Wholesale
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Manufacturing and Production
- Textile and Clothing
- Business Service (Consultancy and Basic Services)
- Information and Communications Technology
- Waste Management and Sanitation
- Agribusiness Value Chains
How to Apply
To start your application, simply click here.
Deadline: Applications will close on May 31st, 2022 at 11:59 EAT.