Aga Khan University invite applications for the Women Leadership Academy (WLA) in Pakistan in 2022.
This programme aims to enhance women’s leadership and decision-making capacity within civil society. It is funded by Global Affairs Canada and Aga Khan Foundation Canada as part of the Foundations for Health and Empowerment (F4HE) and Foundations for Education and Empowerment (F4EE) grants.
Worth of Award
There is no cost to the participants or their organizations. AKU will facilitate the participants
with equipment and cater for the internet charges.
Applications are, therefore, welcome from participants who fit the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of two years post-secondary education
- Aged between 30 – 45 years old
- Involved in women or gender equality organizations activities for at least five years
- Proficient in English
- Can commit to at least four hours a week for the six month duration of the course
- Can commit to five days at the start of the programme and three days at the end of the programme for a full-time engagement
- Willing to participate and take part in Alumni activities
How to Apply
Please send the completed application form, one paged motivation letter and CV to [email protected] and copy [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for the Women Leadership Academy (WLA) should be received no later than close of business (EAT), May 27th, 2022.