Monash University in Australia is inviting applications for the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarships are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
These scholarships are co-funded by Monash University and the enrolling faculty/academic unit and are available to help support students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Worth of Award
The CF-MGS provides:
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
There are a number of tuition scholarships available for international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- meet the eligibility criteria for admission to a research degree (domestic students only);
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements (international students only); and
- meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
Note that RTP Fees-Offsets can not be transferred between higher education providers.
How to Apply
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled.
- Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via their Applicant Portal.
- You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Deadline: The application closes August 31, 2022.