Monash University in Australia is inviting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Programme Stipend in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
As part of this program, a RTP Stipend (living allowance) is available to help support domestic and international students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Worth of Award
The RTP Stipend provides:
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
There are a number of tuition scholarships available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
How to Apply
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled.
- Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via their Applicant Portal.
- You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Deadline: The application closes August 31, 2022.