Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Ian Little Honours Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is a scholarship for students intending to pursue an economics honours degree at Monash Business School: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Bachelor of Economics (Honours). Based on academic achievement, you will be awarded a $15,000 scholarship if selected. No application is necessary. All students who apply for the course will be automatically assessed.
You’ll also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. They have more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers.
Worth of Award
- $15,000 paid for one year only.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A commencing student enrolling full-time in economics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree or Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree at the Monash Clayton campus.
How to Apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course at Monash will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Deadline: Scholarship applications are open from Monday 30 May until Friday July 8, (2pm) 2022.