Investec in partnership with Study Trust invites applications for the Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme for South African Students for the 2023/24 academic session.
Investec has a vested interest in developing well-rounded individuals and in ensuring graduates are employable. While a bursary provides financial assistance, its programmes help with the transition from high school to tertiary and with the challenges associated with the job search.
From the moment you are accepted into the Investec bursary programme, you are given the chance to rewrite your future. With a good education, nothing is impossible and you are given an opportunity to become the very best version of yourself.
Worth of Award
Applications are open to
- All young SA citizens with academic potential are in need of financial assistance.
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
How to Apply
To start your application, simply click here.
Note that you will need the following documentation in order to submit your application:
- ID copy/Refugee permit
- A signed Consent form
- Mother’s proof of income/death certificate
- Father’s proof of income/death certificate
- Guardian’s proof of income (if applicable)
- Profile picture
- Proof of acceptance/registration
- Proof of address
- National Senior Certificate
- Full academic record (if applicable)
Deadline: Applications for the Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme close on September 30, 2023.