Concordia University invites applications for the Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program in Canada for the 2023/24 academic year.
The In-Course Bursary program is designed to provide financial support to undergraduate students who have been admitted to Concordia in the Fall of the previous academic year. The program is also applicable to newly-admitted students who have transferred credits from another university.
Worth of Award
The In-Course Bursary program is for undergraduate students who are:
- Considered a continuing student
- Registered in full or part-time studies in any discipline including Co-op Program
- On an authorized exchange program for the 2022-2023 academic year, and
- In acceptable academic standing, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.00
The Entrance Bursary Program is for:
- Newly admitted students to an Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree program who joined Concordia in Winter 2023 and Fall 2023 in any discipline of study
- Canadian and international students who have completed their most recent studies at a Cegep, Canadian high school, or international equivalent
If you are applying to Concordia as a Mature Entry Program (MEP) student with past independent studies at Concordia, you may apply for an Entrance Bursary.
The program is not available to newly admitted students with previous university studies, including transfer students. These students however can apply for the In-Course Bursary program
How to Apply
Please use a desktop or laptop computer to apply. The system is not optimized for mobile devices.
- Log into your Student Centre and click on Apply for Bursaries or Scholarships (on the left side of your screen)
- Complete your Aid Declaration
- Choose the Aid Year 2023
- Complete your Needs Analysis
- Complete the In-Course Bursary application
- Once your application is complete and you are ready to submit, click on I Agree. Keep in mind you will not be able to modify your application once you have submitted it. You may be requested to submit supporting documents too.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 30, 2023.