Pan-Atlantic University invites applications for its Financial Aid for Undergraduate Programmes in Nigeria for the 2022/23 academic session.
PAU is committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualize their potential. It offers world-class education for four years. It also has an extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime. This way, it assists and guides you to actualize your dreams.
Worth of Award
It is important to not that tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% of its students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
On the condition that they are concurrently enrolled in PAU, the following discount rates are applicable to siblings:
- 1st Child: full tuition fee
- 2nd Child: 10% discount on full tuition fee
- 3rd Child: 50% discount on full tuition fee
- 4th Child: 98% discount on full tuition fee
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statements of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Deadline: Applications for the Financial Aid for Undergraduate Programmes will no longer be accepted after August 12th, 2022.