Santa Clara University Center of Distinction invites applications for the Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator Programs in 2023.
Miller Center’s Silicon Valley-based, globally recognized accelerator programs help leaders develop pathways to scale and prepare for next-level investment.
With proven curricula and accompanied by its outstanding executive mentors and leadership coaches, you’ll uncover and address gaps and opportunities in your business, and develop an action plan so you can achieve your vision for organizational growth.
Worth of Award
By being part of this program,
- you get to grow your impact by learning a more robust, integrated, and credible plan for scaling.
- you also get to double your impact during your first few years post-accelerator.
- as a social entrepreneur, you’ll report significantly increased confidence in your ability to fundraise as well as increase your investment raised by 50%.
- A senior leader (e.g., CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director)
- Fluent in English
- Has consistent and reliable access to internet connectivity
- Has the availability to participate in the program’s 6-month duration, requiring an average of 4-6 hours/week
How to Apply
To start your application for the Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship, simply click here.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.