KPMG invites applications for the KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech Innovator Competition in Nigeria in 2022.
The second annual KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator competition will recognize Africa’s leading tech Innovators and future tech titans. This is because it understands the impact that technology trailblazers like you are making on the world. Whether yours is a pure technology company or you’re tech-enabled, tech-led or tech-driven, it wants to hear from you.
It is, therefore, inviting you to compete with technology entrepreneurs across Africa, and in 21 other countries in most major regions of the world. You’ll pitch your innovations and present your growth ambitions to a panel of industry experts.
So wherever you are in your business lifecycle – from early-stage growth to getting ready to accelerate your expansion – its aim is to help you achieve your ambition. It also seeks to take your business to the next level.
Worth of Award
Finalists will receive an unrivaled platform to profile their businesses. This means that they will
pitch their innovations and present their growth ambitions. Then winning companies will be featured in KPMG’s “Winners Report”, media profiles and at Web Summit 2022.
profile their businesses throughout the competition, leveraging KPMG channels both on local and global media.
equally connect with like-minded peers, key industry experts and influencers both locally and globally.
To be eligible for the competition, you must:
- Be a registered company in Africa where the African final is being held
- Have been actively operating for 5 years or less (in the current form)
- Generate revenue between US $1 million and $15 million; or have raised at least US $500,000 in equity
- Be either a pure technology or a tech-enabled, tech-driven or tech-led business
- Not be majority owned by a large corporate
- Conduct all pitches in English
- Be available to pitch at a country or regional semi-final event in the timeline outlined by the country of origin (if applicable)
- Available to pitch virtually at a country or regional final event in the timeline outlined by the country of origin
- If selected as a finalist, be available to pitch at the global final at Web Summit in Lisbon, Portugal in November 2022
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for the local country competitions, here’s what you’ll need to provide:
Company details (name, address, company registration number, contact details)
CEO, founder and management team details
A brief description of the company, business model, any media coverage and proprietary technology (maximum of 200 words)
Details on funding raised to date, 2021 revenue figures and projections for 2022
A high-resolution image of your company logo
When you’re ready to start your application, simply click here to access the form.
Deadline: In conclusion, applications for the KPMG Private Enterprise Global Tech close May 31st, 2022.