The Deloitte Academy invites applications for the Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship Programme for Nigerian Students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities. These include opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science.
For this reason, applicants must
- show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science.
- be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- be able to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- be good team players, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. They must also demonstrate independent work and follow through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
Worth of Award
By participating in the internship programme, you stand to gain the following:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- The opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- The opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Eligible candidates include
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams).
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role, applicants are required to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Students with prior relevant experience is an added advantage.
- Students with proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
How to Apply
To access the online application form, simply click here.
Deadline: Applications for the Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship Programme are ongoing.