The University of Sydney invites applications for its International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
Worth of Award
For this reason, the scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF),. This of course is subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- up to 4 research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
- up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
Tuition fees + SSAF (for up to 12 research periods)
To be considered eligible, you must:
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How to Apply
To express interest, contact [email protected]
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also applied for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Deadline: Applications for the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship are ongoing.