The University of Hull invites applications for the George W Gray International Scholarship in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
Fifty years ago, the molecules that made LCDs and flat screens possible were invented by Chemists at the University of Hull. To celebrate this world changing invention, it is offering up to 50 international scholarships over the next 3 years. Thus, as a chemistry student at Hull you will:
- Study in a region with one of the highest concentrations of chemical industry in the UK – including BP, Total, Reckitt, Philips 66, Croda, and Smith & Nephew. You will also get the chance to visit some of these world-leading businesses as part of your course.
- Enjoy excellent employment prospects as 94% of its students go on to work and/or study within 15 months after the course.
- Study on course with 100% student satisfaction for first degree Chemistry students.
Worth of Award
As an eligible candidate, you will receive £9,000 a year in tuition fee reduction for every year of study.
To be considered for a George W Gray International Scholarship, you will need to:
- Be an international student holding an offer to study Chemistry, joining in year 1 (Level 4) or entering directly into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6)
- Have achieved IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill or equivalent
- Have High School Chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B
How to Apply
- It is important to note that there is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the scholarship as part of the application process for Chemistry.
- So in order to start your application through UCAS, simply click here.
Deadline: You must have applied to study with us by August 23, 2022.