University of Copenhagen invites applications for its PhD fellowship in Human-Centered Computing in Denmark for the 2022/23 academic session.
Working remotely, and in hybrid work arrangements, is the future. ReWork focus on developing the “Futures of Hybrid Work”. This is where it will design and develop artefacts and processes to support organizations in exploring and preparing for successful collaboration in the future.
Worth of Award
- The PhD position offers opportunities for interdisciplinary collaborative engagement across artists and industry.
- The terms of employment and salary are in accordance to the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Taxation and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC).
To be eligible. applicants
- should hold an MSc, MA or MFA degree in a relevant area with good results and good English skills.
- have a multidisciplinary background that spans Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW), artistic practices, and Research-through-design background preferably.
- have previous publications (if any), documentation of creative technological output (if any) and experience with artist’s residency addressing relevant topics (if any).
How to Apply
Your application which includes the following attachments must be in English and submitted electronically via this link.
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Statement of purpose including a research question and the main goals of the proposed project detailing your motivation and background for applying
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Original diploma for Masters program (MSc, MA or MFA degree) plus transcript of records in the original language. This includes an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, submit a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records. A written statement from the institution or supervisor is equally accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if available)
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the PhD fellowship in Human-Centered Computing is Sunday, May 15, 2022 2022, 23:59 GMT +2.