Thought for Food invites applications for the Thought for Food Agri-Food-Tech Innovation Challenge in 2022.
Since its first Challenge in 2013, TFF has supported more than 30,000 innovators from over 175 countries and helped to launch 70+ startups that have gone on to raise millions of dollars, gain partnerships with leading companies, gain global exposure, and make on-the-ground impact in every region. Some of these startups include Agrilution (DE), Climate Edge (UK), Safi Organics (Kenya), Banoo (ID), Agrosmart (BR), The Live Green Co. and AgroSpheres (USA).
Worth of Award
- $30,000+ USD in combined cash grants from TFF and partners;
- Invitation to the TFF Academy, a personalized 16-week acceleration program that offers hands-on mentoring, pitch training, industry introductions, and storytelling;
- Pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit;
- Additional perks and opportunities offered by TFF’s broad network of partners, including licenses to software, datasets, and training sessions;
- Life-changing connections to TFF’s global community of movers and shakers.
Eligible entries are those that come from young change makers with a shared passion to drive impactful change locally and globally and whose entries address but are not limited to the following:
- Web3 in Food & Agriculture
- The Business Case for Regeneration
- Nutrition in Africa – Focus on Feed
- Sustainable Farming Inputs
- Food Security & Resilience
How to Apply
Click here to start your registration.
Deadline: You can submit your pitch for the Thought for Food Agri-Food-Tech Innovation Challenge until June 3rd.