One Young World invites applications for the One Young World Technovators for Social Good Scholarship in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
One Young World is the global forum for young leaders. It identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world. This is a world with more responsible, more effective leadership.
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle.
Afterwards, delegates return to their communities and organizations with the means and motivation to make a difference, accessing the global network of 12,000+ young leaders.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Manchester;
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 5 and 8 (inclusive) September, 2022;
- The cost of travel to and from Manchester (economy class);
- Domestic travel costs to the airport to take the international flight (economy class);
- Visa costs, if applicable;
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and venue;
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit);
- Translation services from English to Spanish in the plenary sessions, welcome and closing event
- Be a woman aged 18 – 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester from 5 – 8 September 2022.
- Leading innovative and impactful initiatives to promote access and opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for women.
How to Apply
You can access the web form for the One Young World Technovators for Social Good Scholarship by clicking here.
Deadline: May 16, 2022 09:00 AM (GMT).