WindAc Africa invites applications for the WindAc Africa Conference for Students in South African Universities in 2022.
Whilst the primary purpose of this programme is to bring superior wind research knowledge to its students, the intention is also to reward the students for their excellent work, motivate and inspire them to pursue their academic path, and offer them the opportunity to network with their peers: the future leading experts in wind energy in Southern Africa.
Worth of Award
The student sponsorship will cover expenses such as the WindAc Africa conference fee, travel and accommodation as well as a networking cocktail event.
- Students of any age, gender, race, field of studies and degree enrolled at a South African university are eligible.
- It is a prerequisite that the applicant has previously checked his/her eligibility for student travel aid and/or conference support with the financial aid office of the respective university.
How to Apply
Please submit your sponsorship application with the following attachments to [email protected]
- WindAc sponsorship application form (filled out)
- Terms and conditions of sponsorship (signed)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID
- Academic record of the last term
- Degree obtained, if any
- Evidence of bursary, if any
Deadline: before July 31, 2022.