The Global Centre for Pluralism invites applications for the Global Pluralism Award in celebration of Inclusiveness and Human Diversity in Canada in 2023.
The Global Pluralism Award (“the Award”) celebrates and supports efforts and achievements that advance pluralism. The Award is given every two years to individuals, organizations, government bodies and private sector actors, from any country, that demonstrate exceptional and sustained achievement in building more inclusive societies in which human diversity is protected and valued.
Worth of Award
Three Award winners will share a total prize pool of CAD $150,000. The monetary prize
will be equally divided among the three Award winners (CAD $50,000 each).1
Candidates from any country are eligible, including:
- Individuals (e.g., artists, journalists, academics, policy-makers, filmmakers, etc.);
- Civil society organizations (e.g., professional associations, faith-based organizations, labour unions, non-profit research or educational institutions, local community groups, non-governmental organizations, foundations, think tanks, etc);
- Social enterprises;
- Corporations (public or private);
- Educational, research and policy institutions (public or private);
- Local/municipal, regional or federal/national branches or agencies of government.
How to Apply
All submissions must be completed and submitted online at award.pluralism.ca.
Deadline: Submission process closes on May 31, 2022 by 5 p.m. Eastern Time.