Monash University invites students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash to apply for the Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship in 2022.
A scholarship which provides financial support to a commencing student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake a Masters degree.
Worth of Award
- $20,000 for one year only paid toward tuition fees.
- Enrolling in an on-campus Masters degree offered in the Faculty of Law
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment
How to Apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to the faculty.
Deadline: Deadline is June, 13, 2022 for Semester two of the current year.