The University of Kent invites applications for the Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship at University of Kent in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
Kent offer a comprehensive variety of scholarships to students who achieve outstanding academic merits from entry level and beyond in their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Worth of Award
The scholarship value is £2,500 stipend.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD.
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023.
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline.
- Submit a scholarship application by the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply
You can make your applications for the Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship online via the official website.
Deadline: There are two deadlines for this scholarship and they are
- July 31, 2022, 23:59 BST for September 2022 entry and
- November 30, 2022, 23:59 GMT for January 2023 entry