East China Normal University (ECNU) invites applications for the Shanghai Government Scholarship for outstanding International Students in China for the 2022/23 academic session.
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006. It aims at enhancing the development of international student education in Shanghai and encouraging more and more outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU.
Worth of Award
For this program, the scholarships are two fold:
Type A (Full scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expenses (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Type B (Partial scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
- pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
- bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25
- master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
- doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply for the SGS.
How to Apply
Applicant should register and apply online through http://lxsapply.ecnu.edu.cn/.
When submitting your online application, ensure you pay the application fee.
Deadline: May 15th, 2022.