The Australian National University invites applications for the Kenneth Freeman PhD Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Each year the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (RSAA) may offer one award known as the Kenneth Freeman PhD Scholarship Award.
Worth of Award
- Paid leave entitlements:
- 20 working days recreation leave
- 10 working days medical leave
- 60 working days additional medical leave
- 60 working days parental leave
- 5 days partner parental leave
- Dependent Child Allowance for international student ($3,000/annum/child- max $9000)
- Relocation reimbursement (capped at $1000 for domestic student, $2500 for international student)
- Thesis Allowance of up to $500
The Award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing domestic or international student who:
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Astronomy and Astrophysics, based in the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics in the ANU College of Science; and
- has demonstrated First class honours (H1), or demonstrated equivalent requirements.
How to Apply
- No application is required as all eligible candidates who have indicated their interest will be automatically considered.
Deadline: application for International Students close August 1, 2022.