The First Peoples’ Cultural Council (FPCC) invites applications for the First Peoples’ Cultural Council Arts Vitality Micro-Grant in Canada in 2022.
The Arts Vitality Micro-Grant supports Indigenous artists, Knowledge Holders and Indigenous arts organizations in B.C. who are recovering from the adverse economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, climate emergencies (wildfires, floods, heat waves etc.) and changes to the arts and culture sector.
Worth of Award
The $3,000 – $5,000.
This flexible funding may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- economic impact recovery;
- loss of revenue and time;
- lost or damaged tools, equipment and/or materials;
- acquiring new skills, tools and/or technologies; and/or
- developing new relationships relevant to your project/practice.
- Eligible applicants will have completed basic training in their field and demonstrated a commitment to their artistic practice in any discipline. These disciplines include cultural, ceremonial, visual, performance, literary and others.
- Applicants from any artistic discipline are encouraged to apply.
- This funding is for Indigenous artists or collectives, 19 years of age or older, who have been a resident of B.C. for at least the past year.
- It is also for non-profit indigenous organizations and societies, and First Nations communities in B.C. working across all art forms.
Please note: priority will be given to applications that express a clear need resulting from COVID-19 and/or climate emergency impacts.
How to Apply
Click here to start your application.
Deadline: The application2022.