YouTube invites applications for the YouTube Foundry Development Program for Independent Music Artists Worldwide in 2022.
Foundry is YouTube Music’s global artist development program. Foundry serves the independent music community, giving artists access to resources to help them thrive on YouTube and build careers on their own terms.
Worth of Award
Independent artists selected for Foundry receive
- dedicated support from a YouTube partner manager,
- seed funding invested into the development of their channels,
- marketing and promotion opportunities, and
- access to new product features and opportunities to provide feedback.
- If you are a developing independent artist who will be distributing official music to YouTube during the Foundry Class of 2022 term (July 2022 – December 2022), then you are eligible to apply.
- Artists can be considered independent when they drive their careers forward on their own behalf, and work with indie labels and distribution partners. Artists signed directly to major labels are not eligible for Foundry.
How to Apply
Candidates should send in their applications online via the official website.
Deadline: Submit your application until April 27th.