University College London invites applications for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship for International Students for the 2022/23 academic year.
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
Worth of Award
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2022/23.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship will be at 5 pm BST, Thursday May 12, 2022.