Cardiff University invites applications for the 2014 IFP Elite International Scholarship which is awarded to students from all parts of the world.
This award will cover tuition fees for students studying on the International Foundation Programme
To be eligible for the award
- You must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- You must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Cardiff University must have received your application for an academic course by 1300 (UK time) Wednesday 30th April 2014.
- You must have received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline of 1300 (UK time) Friday 30May 2014
- You must return the completed scholarship application form by the deadline: 1300 (UK time) Friday 30 May 2014.
- Applications received after this date will not be accepted
- Applications must be emailed to [email protected] by the deadline. Any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
- International Foundation Programme applicants for the Elite International Scholarships must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the 2014/15 academic year.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer via the Cardiff University SIMS online application service by 1300 (UK time) Friday 30 May 2014.
- After this date, applicants have until 1300 (UK time) Thursday 7 August 2014 to have firmly accepted an unconditional offer:
- Applications where the status is not unconditional after this time will not be considered.
- Scholarships are to be used for entry in academic year 2014/15 only and cannot be used for 2015/16 entry. If you are awarded a scholarship and wish to defer your entry to the University, you will lose your scholarship and will need to re-apply again in the following year.
- These scholarships are only available to self-funded students. Students who are in receipt of full funding (consisting of either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from a sponsorship body (such as their home country’s Government, charity or a private organisation) are not eligible to apply.
- Students must satisfy certain financial requirements as part of their visa application for study in the UK and students should not be solely relying on receiving a scholarship to meet the
How to Apply
- The Foundation scholarship application form will be available when you have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Cardiff University and will be available to download from your SIMS online application account. If the application form is not available email [email protected]
- Only one application form is to be completed to apply for any of the Undergraduate International Scholarships.
Deadline: Application for admission must be submitted by April 30, 2014 and application for the scholarship submitted latest May 30, 2014.
Click here for details and to apply online: