The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic year. Each scholarship has a value of £2,000 per year, payable towards tuition fees, and is available for the first year of study.
You could be eligible to apply for a NUIPS award if you:
• have been offered a place on a postgraduate Masters’ degree programme
• have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
• hold a first-class honours degree and IELTS 7.0. and you are applying for a degree programme within the faculties of HaSS (Humanities & Social Sciences) and MedSci (Medical Sciences)
• hold a first-class honours degree or a higher second-class honours degree and IELTS 6.5. and you are applying for a degree programme within the faculty of SAgE (Science, Agriculture and Engineering)
(Applicants who do not hold a first-class or upper-second-class honours degree at the time of their scholarship application will be considered for NUIPS awards conditional upon their final results).
• intend to register to start your studies during the 2014-15 academic year
(Continuing students are not eligible to apply; applicants must be starting a new degree programme in 2014-15).
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship complete the electronic application form.
For further information, please contact:
Student Wellbeing Service
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5537/8107
Email: [email protected]
Enquire online: www.ncl.ac.uk/enquiries
Deadline: The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday May 30, 2014
Click here to apply online: