University of Newcastle invites applications for the 2014 Nigeria Scholarship awards. These are available for high achieving Nigerian students applying for entry onto postgraduate taught degree or research programmes within the Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty, Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS), Newcastle Law School and Newcastle University Business School (NUBS) commencing their studies in September 2014.
Worth of Awards: Each scholarship will have a value of £3,500, payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
You could be eligible to apply for a NU Nigeria Scholarship if:
- • you have been offered a place on any postgraduate degree programme in the Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty, Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS), Newcastle Law School and Newcastle University Business School (NUBS)
- • you are a Nigerian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- • you have an upper-second-class honours degree or higher from a recognised Nigerian university and satisfy all other requirements
- • you intend to register to start your studies during the 2014-15 academic year
- • you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
How to Apply
The scheme is applied for via a separate scholarship application form (Word Doc: 77.0KB), including a personal statement of no more than 500 words.
Completed application forms should be sent to: [email protected]cl.ac.uk.
If you have any questions about applying, send them an email or call: Telephone: +44 191 222 6856; Email: [email protected]
Deadline: The closing date for receipt of applications is June 30, 2014.
Click here to apply online: