Concordia University, Canada, invites applications from international students for the 2014 Undergraduate Entrance Bursary Program. This program is designed to help students in financial need who are admitted to university studies for the first time in Summer or Fall 2014.
Worth of Award
- Not stated. The goal of the Undergraduate Entrance Bursary program is to help students access some of the funds needed to complete their education. After applying to the program, a student’s candidature is placed for all bursaries they meet the requirements for.
- The award is paid directly to the recipients’ university accounts in order to assist with tuition and fees.
Most Concordia scholarships, bursaries and awards are designed for:
- Full-time students in Bachelor / Baccalaureate programs
- Students who are Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents
- International students, or part-time students will find a limited number of scholarships, bursaries and awards open to them
- Visiting students and Independent students are not eligible for scholarships, bursaries or awards.
How to Apply
- You can apply for the bursary through your MyConcordia portal account (see link below).
- Click on the Financial Aid and Awards link on the left-hand menu after logging in, and then click on the Financial Aid and Awards link. From there you can pick the ‘New Students Summer and Fall 2014 – Entrance Bursary’ option, and then choose ‘New Application or Correction form’ at the bottom.
Deadline: Application deadline is Sunday May 18, 2014 at midnight. Supporting Documents Deadline is Monday May 26, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Candidate statements and supporting documents are required. Applicants will be notified of the decisions of the selection committee beginning in late June.
Click here for more details and to apply online