The University of Twente in the Netherlands invites applications for the ASML Technology Masters Scholarship in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Each year, 25 of the best technical Master’s degree students from across the world studying at a Dutch university are selected to receive the ASML Technology Scholarship.
ASML fully recognizes the need for technical talent. Recipients receive financial support for both years of their Master’s degree, a personal mentor, and the opportunity to participate in a professional development programme that prepares them for life after graduation.In return, ASML asks all scholarship students to do a Technology Ambassador project within their scholarship period. This means sharing your enthusiasm about technology and science with a target group of your choice, for example by giving guest lectures at high schools, posting You Tube videos on science subjects, or doing a technology project with underprivileged children.
Worth of Award
The ASML Technology Scholarship will provide each awarded student with:
- Financial support of EUR 5000.- per year for both years of the full-time master degree
- A personal ASML mentor: an ASML expert who shares his/her technical knowledge and personal experiences with you, who introduces you to ASML activities and specialists and who guides you in your personal development
- a 2-year professional development programme. This programme provides a variety of training courses and workshops. You will be enriched with a wide range of professional skills, giving you a head start in your career
- The ASML Technology Scholarship is open for students who are planning to pursue a technical master’s degree at a university in the Netherlands.
- you are a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and want to pursue a MSc programme at a Dutch university
- have at least an average grade score of 7.50. You need to include in your application GPA information
- have spieced up your CV with extracurricular activities
- show a drive for personal development and achievement
- include in your application a resume with your contact details
How to Apply
- Applications open March 2 and the deadline to apply is April 24. You’ll need to include a resume with your contact details and GPA information (at least a 7.50 average grade score).
Deadline: April 24, 2022.