The Protestant Theological University invites applications for the Holland Scholarship for International Students in The Netherlands for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in The Netherlands. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in The Netherlands.
Worth of Award
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 which will be paid to you in instalments by the university after arrival in The Netherlands.
To be an eligible candidate, you must/should
- hold the nationality of one of the non-EU/EER member states.
- not have lived in Europe for more than twelve months over the past five years.
- never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters.
- have applied for admission to the international Master of Theology (in-depth) programme of PThU.
- write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University.
Candidates should have an excellent study record and a particular commitment to their field of study and its ongoing development.
How to Apply
You should send your application form and motivation letter for the Holland Scholarship Programme at PThU to [email protected].
Deadline: You can apply for the Holland Scholarship for International Students at the Protestant Theological University until 1 May.