The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management,Germany, will award a full scholarship to graduates of an accredited International Baccalaureate school to begin undergraduate (Bachelor) studies in August 2014.
This is an outstanding opportunity to study in Germany while simultaneously earning an internationally renowned degree. The scholarship pertains to the following Bachelor majors: Business Administration, International Business Administration, and Management, Philosophy, & Economics.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers all regular tuition fees for the Frankfurt School, which are currently 6,350 € per semester.
- The tuition fees for the study abroad programme are also included (regardless of whether the programme is one or two semesters) as long as it is completed within the framework of one of our exchange programmes at a partner university.
- The application process is open to all students who have completed the Diploma Programme at an accredited IB school as well as those who are about to complete the diploma.
- The IB Diploma must have been completed within the last three years and applicants should not have completed any higher education.
- German higher education authorities require that IB holders meet certain conditions to be eligible to study in Germany.
- Graduates of German schools abroad (“Deutsche Auslandsschulen”) are not eligible for this scholarship but should instead apply for the scholarship specifically for students studying in German schools abroad.
How to Apply
- Additionally, applicants should prepare and submit a short video as part of the application.
- The video should be in English, be one to two minutes in length, and should answer the following questions. Otherwise, creativity has no boundaries!
- This is why I want to study at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- I expect life in Frankfurt and Germany to be …
- My ideal career after graduating is …
Your application step by step
First, please decide for which major you would like to apply:
- Business Administration (taught fully in English)
- International Business Administration (taught fully in English)
- Management, Philosophy & Economics (taught in German and English)
- Once you have decided, please submit your full application online through the link that is provided on the page of your chosen major. Note that you do not need to have received your diploma by the time of application. Other test results and certificates (e.g. for the analytical test and language certificates) may be submitted at a later stage as well.
- After submitting your application, go ahead and prepare your video and.
- Selection of recipients will be made by 30 June 2014 and will be based on academic performance and extracurricular involvement, as well as the quality of the letter of motivation and the video.
Technical information for the video
- Length: 60-120 seconds
- Resolution: at least 640 x 480 (filmed with a camera or smart phone)
- Format: AVI, MPEG, WMV, or MOV
- Maximum file size: 500 MB
Deadline: Interested students should submit their applications online by May 31, 2014 in order to meet the deadline for the Bachelor programme.
Click here for more details and to apply online