Alma Graduate School, together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, invites applications from young bright African students wishing to pursue an MBA for the 2014-2015 Africa Scholarship Program.
This Program aims to facilitate the participation of 10 young bright talents from Africa, wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their continent. The scholarship is tenable in the University of Bolo, Italy
Worth of Award
Each of the 10 Scholarships includes:
- 100% cover of tuition fee (€27,000)
- Grant up to € 10,000 (gross) to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program
- Candidates need to be citizens of an African Country,
- hold an undergraduate degree,
- Be proficient in English and have 2 years of professional experience.
- Prospective candidates need to:
- be citizens of an African Country (evidence required)
- satisfy all the MBA admission requirements
- be registered to the admissions process (Alma Graduate School is available to
- support candidates who need help to register in the admission process)
- Submit a Letter of Commitment to successfully complete the MBA Program
- Sign a Letter of Understanding about the importance of repatriation to Africa and contribution to the economic development of Africa provide evidence of personal year income ( 2011-2012-2013),
- family year income (2011-2012-2013) and information about parents
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply both to the call for admission to the “1st level Master Universitario Program in Business Administration” at the University of Bologna and the Africa Scholarship Program at Alma Graduate School
- In order to receive this Scholarship, candidates need to be accepted in the MBA Program by the University of Bolo
- Beneficiaries will be asked to sign a letter of understanding about the importance of repatriation and contribution to economic and social development of Africa.
- Scholarship application form
- Certificate or evidence of individual and family income
- Certificate or evidence of parents’ job
- The application form is to be sent via e-?mail along with the above mentioned materials as PDF files to [email protected]
- A Committee appointed by the School will evaluate the application .
- In order to define the Scholarship Ranking, the Committee will consider the financial needs of the candidates officially admitted to participate in the MBA.
Deadline: closing date for first Round is first: May 5, 2014 while for the second round is June 30, 2014. Notifications will reach successful candidates by June 3 and July 25, 2014, respectively.
Click here for more details and to apply online