The Glasgow School of Arts invites applications from prospective graduate students for the 2014/2015 GSA Postgraduate scholarship. GSA is a creative hothouse in which a diverse community of fine artists, architects and designers can develop and hone their talents. The GSA wants to ensure that becoming part of this community, as far as possible, is based on potential, ability and talent.
The GSA has a number of scholarships available to new students who have been offered a Conditional or Unconditional place at the Glasgow School of Art, for programmes of study commencing in 2014/2015.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship awards are disbursed in three instalments over the period of the academic year.
- Head of Department or Head of Programme is required to complete a Progress Review Form (PRF) for terms 2 and 3 confirming that you have made satisfactory progress, prior to the funds being made available. Scholarships cannot be paid to students who have outstanding debts to the School.
- If you are awarded a tuition fees only scholarship, the awarded amount will be deducted from your total annual tuition fees, and a receipt issued. You will be responsible for payment of the balance of the tuition fees. Please note the GSA Postgraduate Scholarship Programme currently has no available scholarships that cover the full cost of international tuition fees.
- At the end of term 2, all scholarship recipients, whether they have received tuition fees only or maintenance awards, must submit a student report based on their year as a scholarship recipient, and the impact it has made, to the Secretary to the Scholarships Committee.
- The final disbursement of the scholarship will not be released until this report is submitted.
The GSA has a number of scholarships available to new students who have been offered a Conditional or Unconditional place at the Glasgow School of Art, for programmes of study commencing in 2014/2015
How to Apply
Applying for a scholarship at GSA is straightforward. The Scholarship Application can be downloaded below.
- You can apply for a maximum of two scholarships – only one application form is required.
- Each scholarship has its own application criteria so ensure you read the Scholarship Guide carefully.
- Your GSA Offer Letter/Email must be submitted with your application. Certain awards also require you to submit your financial award letter, other financial evidence or a piece of work. Incomplete applications will not be considered so please check the Scholarship Guide for the application requirements of the award(s) you are applying for.
- This should be completed electronically and emailed to [email protected]