Applications are invited for five places in the Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme for female students, tenable at SMC, Pan-Atlantic University, for the Post Graduate Diploma in Media & Communication (Multimedia Journalism Stream).
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism is designed to prepare professionals for media practice in the twenty-first century, in accordance with international standards and the best traditions of Nigerian journalism. The programme is a training response to the radical transformations taking place in the media industry.
It targets those already in the profession but who have had no previous training or have been inadequately equipped to meet the changing demands of industry today.
Worth of Award: The scholarship covers tuition fees and study materials only.
- The scholarship is for female applicants from Delta state, Nigeria
- 5 credit passes at O’level (including English)
- University degree /HND in any discipline
- Academic Transcript to be submitted before the end of August
- NYSC Certificate/Exemption
How to Apply
1. Complete the scholarship application form (see link below)
2. Complete the PGD in Journalism application form (see link below) . Visit the School of Media and Communication website for more details on the part time PGD in Media and Communication, Multimedia Journalism stream (August 2014 entry)
3. Call the school if you have any difficulties with applying for the scholarship. Call +234-708-864-1465
Deadline: Application closes on June, 30 2014.
Click here for more information about the course
Click here to complete the application form