The University of the Sunshine Coast invites applications for the Deep Learning Algorithms and Architectures for Efficient Hardware Implementation PhD Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session.
This opportunity will suit a person who has a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, and has a desire to learn and develop as a researcher. Applicants with experience in the research area (AI, deep learning, edge architectures, etc.) and practical hardware development skills (e.g., FPGA, GPU, LabVIEW, etc) will be strongly looked upon.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship includes a living stipend and Tuition Fee scholarship for 3 years with the possibility of a 6-month extension in approved circumstances.
- It is worth AU$ 28,854 (2022 rate) per annum tax-free, paid in fortnightly installments. The rate is indexed annually commensurate with the RTP base stipend rate
- Be accepted into the Doctor of Philosophy program at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which is currently being applied for
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience
How to apply
- Interested applicants should email their Expression of Interest (EOI) together with any supporting documents to the contact person.
Deadline: Accepting expressions of interest for the Deep Learning Algorithms and Architectures continues until February 28, 2022.