IHE Delft Institute for Water Education invites applications for the IHE Delft Sahel Fellowships for West African Students in the Netherlands in 2022.
This programme aims to strengthen the capacity of professionals and decision-makers in the water sector to improve water management in the Sahel region countries to better cope with the challenges of stressed water resources including under the impacts of climate change.
Worth of Award
The fellowship includes:
full tuition fee, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit for the Netherlands and a monthly allowance of EUR 970 from the start till the end date of the programme (not exceeding 12 months)
- Candidates are a national of and work and/or live in one of the eligible countries: Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger.
- Academic admission to the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development 2022
- Application for admission submitted before 1 May 2022
- Strong motivation statement.
How to apply
When you are completing your application, you will be requested to answer 5 motivation questions. They include
- Why are you applying for this programme? Max 600 characters with spaces
- What are the specific challenges, issues or problems (in your country, region or worldwide) that you would like to address once you have completed this study? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- How will this programme enable you to address above-mentioned challenges, issues or problems? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- What are your most relevant qualifications and experiences that make you a suitable candidate for this programme? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- Where do you see yourself five years after you have graduated? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
Deadline: Applications for admission for the IHE Delft Sahel Fellowships should be submitted before June 1, 2022.