Food Lovers Market invites applications for the Food Lovers Market Seeds of Change Supplier Development Partnership for Social Entrepreneurs in South Africa in 2022.
Shopping is as much about the experience as it is about the things you buy. Food Lover’s Market has taken this principle to heart. This is the reason it is recreating the ambience of a fresh marketplace in a modern theatre-of-food setting.
Worth of Award
By way of reward,
- The top ten businesses will be announced on April 19, 2022, and will attend a four-day Boot camp between May 9 and 12, 2022.
- In this boot camp, you will receive the guidance, mentorship and necessary skills to market your business.
- You will also be exposed to a macro view of the global and South African retail landscape. This includes trends, challenges and opportunities within the sector.
- The top ten businesses will then do a final “Fertile Ground” pitch to the Food Lover’s Market board. This will take place on May 13, 2022, when the successful applicant will be announced.
Some of the requirements to apply to include the fact that the business should
- be operational for 12 months.
- show financial stability.
- have a business Plan showcasing successful implementation.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Food Lovers Market Seeds of Change close on March 14, 2022.