ALX invites applications for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme for Early-Stage African Entrepreneurs in 2022.
Africa is home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Young Africans are proving that no matter the idea, or how simple a solution is, they are creating impactful change in the lives of others in communities around the globe.
Programme Modules include:
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your programme in a demo day-styled event where you can show off your progress.
Worth of Award
By joining the, you stand the chance to gain the following:
- Coaching by experienced entrepreneurs.
- Remote access and monthly starts.
- A community of like-minded founders.
- Career growth with the ROOM.
- Programme fees were waived in 2022.
As a requirement for this programme, the applicant must
- be the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa
- commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week
- be between 18-35 years
- have a business or service that is ready to go to market in less than a month
- be proficient in English
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The application deadline for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Programme is February 28, 2022.
- Applications open:
1 February 2022
- Applications close:
28 February 2022
- Finalists contacted:
7 March 2022
- Program start date:
14 March 2022
- Program end date:
8 April 2022