University of Lethbridge, Canada, invites applications from students entering full-time M.A., M.Sc. or Ph.D for the 2014 School of Graduate Studies fellowship program.
The fellowship is worth $15,000 which is disbursed in three equal payments in consecutive semesters.
- International and Canadian students can apply for this scholarship
- All students newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May and September are considered “entering.”
- applicants are expected to have applied for external research funding
- Students holding external awards in excess of $10,000 will not be eligible for this Fellowship.
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D.)
- Research record
- Potential for contribution in respective field of study
How to Apply
Step 1. Apply for for admission by following the procedure below
- Application is completed via the Graduate Online Application System
- Submit unofficial transcripts through the Graduate Online Application System and official academic transcripts to the Registrar’s Office.
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) (include academic background, work experience, awards, scholarships, and publications).
- A one-page Letter of Intent indicating in general terms the reasons, goals, or objectives for seeking a graduate degree in the chosen discipline.
- Financial Support documentation (financial assistance from external agencies or other sources, if any).
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by all applicants whose first language is not English (see the UofL Graduate Studies Calendar).
- Three completed letters of reference are submitted directly by the referee via the Graduate Online Application System
Step 2. Download the scholarship form (see link below) and submit it by the relevant deadline
Deadline: You must apply for admission by May 1, 2014 and then application for the scholarship latest on July 2, 2014.
Click here for details about applying for admission.
Click here to download the fellowship form.