The University of Cambridge, UK, invites applications for the 2014 Investec South Africa MBA scholarship which is awarded to help South Africans the opportunity to pursue an MBA at the prestigious institution. Preference will be given to EE (Economic Empowerment) candidates.
The aim of the initiative is to invest in the future intellectual capital of the country with a view to having such candidates bring their learning and innovative ideas back into Investec.
Worth of Award
- Investec will cover the full cost of the programme, including tuition, boarding and travel expenses, and will pay the applicant a monthly recompense.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must
- Must meet the usual requirements for the Cambridge MBA
- The applicant will work for Investec South Africa once they have completed the MBA programme and cannot be bought out by another company
- Preference may be given to candidates who can demonstrate a preference for EE (economic Empowerment)
How to apply
- Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA in the normal way.
- The MBA Office will forward details of appropriately qualified candidates to Investec for consideration, in accordance with the aims and objectives of the Investec South Africa Scholarship Scheme, on a rolling basis, until six suitable candidates are selected.
For further details, applicants are to contact the MBA Admissions staff
Deadline: You must apply for admission by April 25, 2014. Indicate in your application that yu wish to be considered for the Investec scholarship
Click here for details about the scholarship
Click here to start your application now