St Catherine University invites applications from outstanding international students for the 2015 scholarships in the USA. The university is offering a number of scholarships to international students.
St. Catherine University is committed to the development of effective, ethical leaders. Through study, practice and life experience, individuals have opportunities to enrich the knowledge, refine the skills and clarify the attitudes essential for responsible action
Worth of Award
- The scholarship does not cover full tuition fees and the school is unable to assist applicants in finding sponsors.
- However, on campus jobs are available in addition to scholarships. Students can earn approximately $2,500 per academic year by working 12 hours per week.
To be eligible for the awards:
- Students must apply for scholarships upon application for admission to St. Catherine University. In order to be considered, applicants must complete the International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form.
- Students must provide proof of funds available before applying for a scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions will not be made before the student is admitted to the university.
- Admission to St. Catherine University is not dependent upon financial resources, but immigration papers for the student to get her visa or transfer her F-1 status will not be issued unless the necessary funds are available for her educational expenses.
How to Apply
- In order to be considered, applicants must complete the International Student Financial Aid Application and the Certification of Finances form.
Deadline: Applications for scholarships are due by October 15 for entry in the winter semester or by March 15 for entrance in the fall semester.
Click here for details and to apply online