The 2014 SGS scholarship will be awarded to students who have outstanding academic records, show research potential and/or aptitude in their field. The funding opportunity is available for new applications for admission received by deadline.
Worth of Award
- Up to$13,000/$4,000 (continuation) for international students.
- Up to $6,000/$2,000 (continuation) for domestic/permanent resident students.
- Renewal is contingent upon maintaining eligibility GPA of 3.5 and satisfactory progress & standing in the graduate program
- All students accepted into a full time, eligible program are automatically considered.
- Must be in good academic standing; minimum entrance GPA of 3.5.
- Graduate students enrolled in a thesis-based MA, MSc, MFA, MMus or PhD program.
- Completed no more than 24 months or 48 months in the respective masters or doctoral program.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to the graduate program.
- Departmental Review Committees are encouraged to include their recommendations for this award in the review process of individuals’ application for admission.
Deadline: Deadline is February 14, yearly.