Applications are now being invited for the University of Westminster 2014-2015 partially funded scholarships for undergraduate students in UK.
The scholarship is awarded to celebrate 175 years of world-leading research, pioneering teaching, and providing education for all, regardless of background or financial status by the university.
Worth of award
- The scholarship covers Half (50 percent) tuition fee award.
To be eligible for the award,
- You must be an international student from one of the countries listed in appendix F (see below) and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
How to apply
- First apply for admission and then
- Download application forms from their website
- Complete the form and attache relevant documents
- All applications must be sent by post to the following address:
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Deadline: application deadline is in stages.
- April 4, 2014 for all UK/EU undergraduates unless otherwise stated
- April 25 2014 for September 2014 international undergraduate scholarships