The Global Youth Climate Action Fund invites applications for the GYCAF Grant for Financing Youth-led Climate Action in 2022.
GYCAF envisions a world where young people are given the resources to pursue green entrepreneurship and create a green economy with the goal of lowering carbon emissions and conserving the environment.
Worth of Award
Successful applicants will be awarded grants between USD 500 – USD 1,000, depending on the grantee application.
To be eligible, candidates should
- be youth-led organizations (80 percent majority-owned; the definition of youth adopted is under 30 years of age).
- possess strong motivation on creating change or impact in their communities through grassroots activism.
- be conducting grassroots activism in their communities.
- be seeking grants to kick-start or support already existing initiatives.
Candidates should also
- show clear environment and socio-economic impacts of the project/initiative.
- have a clear idea of how to use the funds and why this grant will be useful to create more value and impact for the project.
- demonstrate well-planned projects, with well-developed strategies, timelines, budgeting, and team management.
How to Apply
All applications for the GYCAF Grant for Financing Youth-led Climate Action should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Each team is requested to submit their applications by February 11th, 2022.